DETOX YOUR UNIVERSE WITHIN
Access micro-lessons, workshops, checklists, shopping guides, and a community of Detox Warriors—all in one place—to purify your Homes (home, body, and planet) while also discovering your brilliant inner ecosystem.
Instantly Learn Practical Tips From:
- A preeminent Toxic Exposure Expert's library of multimedia resources for detoxing your Home and pillars of your lifestyle
- Product recommendations resulting from both research and a family's experience with them
- PDF shopping guides and checklists
- Private community for your questions and to learn from our Detox Warriors
- Available online and with our App 24/7
- So much more!
What Do You Gain With Membership?
Create a healthier Home with Sophia Ruan Gushée, one of the world's leading non toxic lifestyle experts and clean living lifestyle "gurus," according to Well+Good. Access her 16 years of research and practical wisdom at your convenience and upon your desire. You get to navigate your pace of learning and change while saving time in identifying what to do and buy to enjoy a more nontoxic lifestyle. Sophia shares the clean living products and lifestyle habits that she chooses for her family and Home. Your body's toxic load can decrease as you adopt these clean living choices. Scroll down to learn more about the D-Tox Academy ecosystem, and our clean living lifestyle community.
Clean Living, Nontoxic Product Recommendations
- Practical nontoxic swaps for conventional foods, personal care products, baby registry items, and more—approved by mom of three and toxic exposures expert, Sophia Ruan Gushée, and holistic health coach and former nurse, Elizabeth McCormick.
- Watch and listen to why the Ruan Living family chooses these products and how they use them to enjoy a clean living lifestyle.
Private, Clean Living Community Forum
- Connect with others who are seeking clean living products and clean living lifestyle tips to reduce their toxic exposures for their personal health, Homes, and families.
- Forge relationships and receive d tox and clean living recommendations from other members.
- Request accountability to ensure your detox, clean living progress.
- Enjoy d tox, clean living cheerleaders!
Clean Living, Detox Library
Glean wise detox tips from this dynamic library of resources to avoid household toxins
- Author of critically acclaimed bestselling A to Z of D-Toxing, Sophia's toxic exposures expertise and practical wisdom as a mom of three is organized into ten pillars that represent the most common major sources of toxic exposure in our lifestyles.
- Begin with any of these ten pillars, or gateways, by starting with whichever area attracts you: diet, kitchen, bedroom, cleaning products, beauty products, personal care products, radiation from technology, home furnishings, baby products, or children's products.
- Created to be what Sophia always wished for, D-Tox Academy contains clean living and d tox checklists, informational videos, workshops, recipes, community, and more. Its goal: To minimize your time in swapping your toxic products for safer ones. This multidimensional clean living guide is an invaluable healthy home, d tox resource.
Ruan Living App
Extra Convenience & Accountability For Clean Living
- Access all of the below via the Ruan Living app.
d tox for a healthy home and to enjoy a clean living lifestyle, save time in learning how to eliminate chemicals from your life, quickly find clean living products
Peak Inside The Detox Library
One of the world's leading non toxic lifestyle experts, Sophia Ruan Gushée, simplifies how to eliminate chemicals from your life for clean living and a healthy home. Sophia breaks down her clean living knowledge into ten pillars of health. These non-linear and engaging d tox paths allow you to start at whichever pillar resonates most right now.
Detox 101 will teach you the foundations for a sustainable practical nontoxic lifestyle mindset. You will also learn to approach this d tox lifestyle as an elimination diet of toxic exposures. d tox for a healthy home.
Home Detox 101
Home Detox 101 focuses on the budget-friendly essentials for how to eliminate chemicals from your life to create a healthy home. Key to a healthy home and clean living lifestyle is a d tox of your home's air, water, dust, hands, and sleep. When your home is healthier, so are the bodies of those who spend time in it. Click here to learn more about this robust Pillar 2 Home Detox 101.
Created to reduce your exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs), which are generated from wireless and wired technologies, EMF Detox will guide you to create energetic boundaries from your technologies. Click here to learn more about this robust Pillar 3 EMF Detox.
Cleaning Detox will help you learn about the safety of your current cleaning products, how to find safer alternatives, which nontoxic cleaning products Sophia uses, and how to use them. This is one of the most popular clean living pillars to start with.
As you learn how to eliminate chemicals and heavy metals from your beauty and personal care products, learn how to cultivate a natural, practical nontoxic, healing self-care approach as well.
Sophia researches every household product that she can—including pantry staples and other diet ingredients. Learn which food items are less toxic. This clean living lifestyle diet is not only purified of toxic chemicals and heavy metals but nutrient-dense too!
Interior Design Detox
Interior Design Detox will help you furnish your home with healthier carpets, rugs, window treatments, upholstered furniture (like sofas and chairs), mattresses, paints, wallpaper, and more. These evidence-based recommendations not only detox your indoor air and toxic exposures but they also help create a healing space.
Did you realize that your apparel can expose you to toxic chemicals and heavy metals? Learning more about toxic exposures from textiles can help you detox many other products that are made of textiles. In this brand new pillar, D-Tox Academy highlights the products that we choose as a practical nontoxic choice.
Babies require all sorts of products—baby bottles, baby bottle nipples, crib mattresses, diapers, personal care products, and more! This pillar will highlight key ways to detox your choices for baby.
After the infant stage, an evolving set of products are often purchased—toddler bed and mattress, then big kid bed and mattress, toys, clothes, school supplies, and more. This pillar will highlight key ways to detox your choices for your kids.
Online Clean Living Lifestyle Community
- Sophia will host live monthly Q&A sessions. Ask d tox and clean living questions and learn from others!
- Participate in online d tox, clean living lifestyle challenges.
- Gain VIP access to live Practical Nontoxic Living podcast recordings and have your questions considered by Sophia, Elizabeth, and their guests.
In addition to clean living detox tips for the ten pillars of healthy living (above), learn from workshops and more.
Nontoxic Cleaning Starter
Get started with the most practical nontoxic cleaning approach. This starter kit includes a one-hour workshop, cleaning guide, and nontoxic cleaning recipe cards to post around your home. Click here to learn more: Nontoxic Cleaning Starter.
Ruan Living Shopping Guides
Products included in these Ruan Living Shopping Guides result from years of research on which clean living products pose minimal toxic exposures and are embraced (or tolerated) by Ruan Living family members. This means that these clean living products were selected by toxic exposure expert, Sophia Ruan Gushée. So they've been mom-tested and kids-approved!
Innovators of Wellness
Listen to insightful, thoughtful conversations with some of the leading innovators of wellness. This distinctive and exquisite event took place in May 2017 in the late Zaha Hadid's first residential building in Manhattan. Click here to learn more: Innovators of Wellness.