KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT
Please read carefully the DISCLAIMER terms below before using this website and enrolling in a program.
- The Site are designed for general educational purposes only and is not intended to serve as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided on the Site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
- Any reliance on any information provided by anyone on our team, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the Site is solely at the user’s risk.
- There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on the Site especially for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. So check with your medical professionals before participating in such activities or purchasing any products or services. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities. Statements on the Site, including any about products or services, may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Purchasing Products. If you purchase any products: Please make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients, and follow the manufacturer's instructions, as well as those of your trusted healthcare providers. Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using following any content on the Site or using any product or service. Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had, ANY HEALTH CONDITION.
- Safety Disclaimer. If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult your physician before making any dietary changes.
- Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on the Site apply only to the individuals depicted, should not be considered a typical experience, don’t necessarily apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- You should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by participants, clients, manufacturers, or any reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history. Always consult your physician before making any dietary changes or starting any nutrition, weight control, exercise program, or additional changes that can affect your body.
- Results May Vary. Results may be greater than or less than those depicted on the Site and can be influenced by other factors, including your genetics, body burden, stress, metabolic rate, energy expenditure, and diet. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term results.
- All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only.
- The materials provided or sold via the Site are “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered.
- Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- Please note that we do not monitor the Site at all times. While the Site content may be updated, information changes rapidly. Therefore, some information may be out of date or even possibly inaccurate and erroneous. If you find information on our Site that you believe is in error, please let us know.
PROTECT PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
You agree that the Site itself, as well as all content, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site by us or other third parties, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing, (collectively referred to as the “Content”) are maintained for your personal use and information by the Company, and are the property of the Company and/or its third party providers.
- No Company content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way unless written permission is expressly granted by the Company. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
CONTENT MAY BECOME OUTDATED
While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and updated information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
“AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
Last Updated: October 20, 2018