Detox Your Home of a New Type of Pollution: EMFsJan 31, 2017
Recently, I was a guest on Leslie Reichert's podcast series Clean Green Talk. We talked about a less well-known pollution in our homes: electromagnetic fields (EMFs). EMFs are generated from our appliances, wifi devices, and more.
In this episode, key topics discuss are below.
- Why are EMFs considered a type of air pollution, and how can they affect our health?
- How are we exposed to EMFs in the home?
- What inspired me to learn about EMF pollution in the home
- Health benefits I experienced from reducing EMFs in your home
- What are the first steps that someone should take to reduce EMF exposure in the home?
DECONSTRUCT TO RECONSTRUCT.
Deconstruct your habits, mindset, and assumptions to reconstruct your home, diet, self-care, and technology relationship for a practical nontoxic and healing lifestyle. We're bringing consciousness to unconscious choices.
Start by detoxing your cleaning.
Join our mailing list and enjoy our free download of our beautiful Nontoxic Cleaning Guide. It shares the safest cleaning approach for you and our ecosystems.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.